Peaceful, natural relaxation can be yours every day with Alpine Tubs wood-fired hot tubs. Hear nothing but the crackle of the fire as you unwind in fresh, clean water.
Wood Fired Hot Tub – Features
Our small wood-fired tub is perfect for that small space, it heats up fast, uses half the water of a full-size tub; all the while it still fits 2-3 people.
- Rapid heating time (from cold to 38°C in 1 – 1.5 hours), allowing the use of fresh water each time.
- Fresh water eliminates the need for chemicals.
- Our use of stainless steel for internal lining and components means the best durability in the industry. Built to last!
- Chemical-free water is safe for secondary uses, e.g. irrigation.
- Thermally insulating properties of cedar create superior heat retention.
- Small compact size will accommodate 2 – 3 people.
- Alpine Tubs will not shrink or leak if left empty, unlike wood-only hot tubs.
- Premium insulated vinyl hard cover that meets requirements of NZ standard 8500 (features 4 child-proof latches).
- Manufactured in New Zealand.
- Easy installation.
- Our high-quality tubs are durable. Roll your tub where ever it needs to go.
Wood Fired Hot Tub – Details
- 600 L water capacity in 1380mm (W) x 760mm (H) stainless steel tub that is built to last, healthy and completely watertight.
- Stainless steel hot tub lining to ensure years of use, easy cleaning and limited upkeep.
- Strong subfloor offers lasting foundations for the hot tub base.
- Powerful stainless steel integrated boiler, capable of heating water in 1-1.5 hours.
- Removable ash tray for easy lighting and removal of ash.
- Cedar cladding provides insulation and a naturally aesthetic finish.
- Weight approximately 100KG
- 5-year warranty on wood-fired hot tubs, 2-year warranty on cover
Small Wood Fired Hot Tubs – Pricing
Tub with Cedar guard $8,495 inc GST (includes Hard insulated cover)
canvas cover $ 425 inc GST
We will freight the tubs anywhere in NZ. Please email for a quote.