Wood Fired Hot Tub – Features
Peaceful, natural relaxation can be yours every day with Alpine Tubs wood-fired hot tubs. Hear nothing but the crackle of the fire as you unwind in fresh, clean water.
- Rapid heating time (from cold to 38°C in 2 – 3 hours), allowing the use of fresh water each time
- Fresh water eliminates the need for chemicals
- Our use of Stainless Steel for internal lining and components means the best durability in the industry. Built to last!
- Chemical-free water is safe for secondary uses, e.g. irrigation
- Thermally insulating properties of cedar create superior heat retention
- Beautiful cedar or stainless steel seat that will accommodate 4 – 5 people
- Alpine Tubs will not shrink or leak if left empty, unlike wood-only hot tubs
- Premium insulated vinyl hard cover that meets requirements of NZ standard 8500 (features 4 child-proof latches)
- 5-year warranty on wood-fired hot tub, 2-year warranty on cover
- Manufactured in New Zealand
- Easy installation.
- Our high-quality tubs are durable. Roll your tub where ever it needs to go.
Wood Fired Hot Tub – Details
- 1150 L water capacity in 1600mm (W) x 1010mm (H) stainless steel tub that is built to last, healthy and completely watertight
- Stainless steel hot tub lining to ensure years of use, easy cleaning and limited upkeep
- Durable cedar or stainless steel seat, and strong floor beams offer lasting foundations for the hot tub base
- Powerful stainless steel integrated boiler, capable of heating water in 2-3 hours
- Removable ash tray for easy lighting and removal of ash
- Cedar cladding provides further insulation and a naturally aesthetic finish
- Weight approximately 200KG
Wood Fired Hot Tubs – Pricing
Tub with Cedar seat and guard $10,890 inc GST (includes stainless steel seat and cover)
Wooden cedar seat option $425 inc GST
Step $398 inc GST
canvas cover $ 425 inc GST
We will freight the tubs anywhere in NZ. Please email for a quote.